Camp: BHC / Strunk Hockey
Registration for this Program is through Steve Strunk Hockey.
Please use the link below. Registration IS Open.
Elite training featuring Steve Strunk Hockey and Top Boulder Hockey Club Directors and Coaches!
This camp will cover:
- The body mechanics of skating, passing, and shooting the puck
- Scoring goals: making the right decisions
- Hockey specific off-ice training
- Hockey IQ: mental aspects of the game
- Game situations
*Our Xtra Ice Hour digs deeper into small game situations*
Players are divided into two groups: Group 1 (Birth years 2013 & Younger) and Group 2 (Birth Years 2012 and Older)
(Birth Years 2013 and Younger)
- On-ice training 8am - 10am
- Off-ice Training 10:15am - 10:45am
- Lunch 10:45am - 11:15am
- Hockey IQ and Lecture 11:30am - 12:00pm
- * Xtra On-Ice Training 12:30pm - 1:30pm
(Birth years 2012 and Older)
- Off-ice Training 7:45am - 8:20am
- Hockey IQ and Chalk Talk 8:30am -9:00am
- Breakfast/Lunch 9:15am - 9:45am
- On-ice Training 10:15am - 12:15pm
- *Xtra on-ice Training 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Final schedule and groupings are subject to change at the discretion of Steve Strunk Hockey.
Open to players of all age groups.
Monday June 5 - Friday June 9, 2023.
8:00 AM - 12:15 PM*
- 1:30 PM If participating in the XRTA Ice Program.
(Use Discount code GOALIE at checkout)
Xtra Ice Program
*Xtra Ice Program is available for $160 (5 hours) and can be added to the cart in addition to camp registration.
Blue Sport Stable, Superior CO
Check Back Later...
We are not currently accepting registrations for this program.