Camp: BHC / Strunk 8U Elite
Registration for this Program is through Steve Strunk Hockey.
Please use the link below. Registration IS Open.
Elite training featuring Steve Strunk Hockey and Top Boulder Hockey Club Directors and Coaches!
This 8U ELITE Camp is designed for Advanced/Intermediate players, birth years 2015/2016. Steve Strunk and Matt Huckins have developed this camp as an introduction to full-ice play.
Each on-ice session will have the content and pace of a 10AA practice, with a focus on:
- Skating and Skills - Individual skills
- Passing - Interacting and playing with other players on the ice
- Battles and Games - Interacting and competing against other players on the ice
Players will have 2 on-ice sessions of 60 minutes and 1 off-ice session of 30 minutes each day
This camp is open to 8U Intermediate & Advanced Players.
Birth years 2015 & 2016.
Monday July 17 - Friday July 21, 2023.
8:30 AM - 1:15 PM
- Steve Strunk
- Matt Huckins
- Other BHC Professional Coaches
- Check-In - 8:30 am (Note: please check-in day 1 at 8:15 am)
- On-Ice Session #1 - 9:00 - 10:00 am
- Off-Ice Training - 10:15-10:45 am (Please bring athletic gear & water bottle)
- Lunch - 11:00 -11:30 am (Please send your players with a healthy lunch)
- On-Ice Session #2 - 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Check-Out - 1:15 pm
Blue Sport Stable, Superior CO
Check Back Later...
We are not currently accepting registrations for this program.