The Boulder Hockey Club + Lady RoughRider Girl's Only Camp is designed to get girls from across the country to come together and compete in a setting sure to challenge female hockey players of all skill levels! Learn new skills and concepts, refine skillsets, and get in game shape!
Don't miss out on an opportunity to skate with high-level female hockey players and get your game to the next level!
Players will be grouped by skill level to ensure a highly competitive environment.
Camp itinerary will be released 1-2 weeks prior to camp start date.
BIRTH YEARS: 2005 /2006 / 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012
Monday July 31 - Thursday August 3, 2023.
9AM - 3PM
- Chris Lockrem
- Neil Runbeck
- Brian Sutton
- Karen Rickard
- Other BHC Professional Coaches
Players: $479 / Drop-In Rate $149
Goalies: $149 / Drop-In Rate $49
2023 GIRLS CAMP ITINERARY
9:15am-9:45am — Player Drop Off/Check In (Main Entrance/Lobby)
10:00am-11:15am — Ice Session 1 (East Rink)
11:30am-12:15pm — Off-Ice (location TBD)
12:25pm-1:00pm — Lunch (HangryHorse Cafe/West Rink)
1:15pm-2:30pm — Ice Session 2 (East Rink)
2:30pm-3:00pm — Player Pick Up (Main Entrance/Lobby)
- Plan to drop players off between 9:15am-9:45am to check in — check in will be located right as you walk in the main entrance.
- Players should bring both LIGHT AND DARK jerseys.
- Please have players bring comfortable athletic clothes/shoes for off-ice workouts.
- Players can be picked up following the conclusion of the second ice session at 2:30pm.
- Make sure to bring plenty of water and snacks if needed!
- Players should bring a street hockey stick on the final day of camp.
Players have the option to order lunch through the HangryHorse and have it ready following off-ice. When ordering lunch, make sure to SCHEDULE YOUR ORDER FOR THE APPROPRIATE DAY AND TIME — I.E. TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 12:30PM.
You will need to make sure that the time selected is 12:15pm or 12:30pm so that players have time to eat and get dressed before the second ice session. Players will need to pick up lunch orders from the CAFE at the designated time. Players may also choose to bring lunch.
Check Back Later...
We are not currently accepting registrations for this program.