Back again! One of BHC’s most popular camps returns for the 2023 preseason! If your player is looking to prepare to play at the top of their game for upcoming tryouts, this four day tune-up camp needs to be on your radar! Sessions will not be instruction heavy but instead focus on playing with game-like speed and intensity, strength and endurance, and decision making under pressure. This camp is about shaking off the summer rust to get back in shape for tryouts and the upcoming season!
Players will be grouped by skill level to ensure a highly competitive environment.
Camp itinerary will be released 1-2 weeks prior to camp start date.
BIRTH YEARS: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 / 2013 / 2014
Monday August 7 - Thursday August 10 2023
9AM - 3PM
- Chris Lockrem
- Neil Runbeck
- Other BHC Professional Coaches
Players: $479 / Drop-In Rate $149
Goalies: $149 / Drop-In Rate $49
2023 BOULDER HOCKEY CLUB BOOT CAMP ITINERARY
9:15am-9:45am — Player Drop Off/Check In (Main Entrance/Lobby)
10:00am-11:15am — Ice Session 1 (East Rink/SkillPad)
11:30am-12:15pm — Off-Ice (Turf)
12:25pm-1:00pm — Lunch (HangryHorse)
1:15pm-2:30pm — Ice Session 2 (East Rink/Skillpad)
2:30pm-3:00pm — Player Pick Up (Main Entrance/Lobby)
- Plan to drop players off between 9:15am-9:45am to check in — check in will be located right as you walk in the main entrance.
- Players should bring both LIGHT AND DARK jerseys.
- Please have players bring comfortable athletic clothes/shoes for off-ice workouts.
- Players can be picked up following the conclusion of the second ice session at 2:30pm.
- Make sure to bring plenty of water and snacks if needed!
- Players should bring a street hockey stick on the final day of camp.
We will be sorting players by age/skill level to ensure the most competitive environment possible.
Players have the option to order lunch through the HangryHorse and have it ready following off-ice. When ordering lunch, make sure to SCHEDULE YOUR ORDER FOR THE APPROPRIATE DAY AND TIME — I.E. TUESDAY, AUGUST 9, 12:15PM. You will need to make sure that the time selected is 12:15pm or 12:30pm so that players have time to eat and dress before the second ice session. Players will pick up lunch orders from the restaurant. Players may also choose to bring lunch.
Click Here for HangryHorse Menu/Ordering — include the player’s name in the “Special Instructions” section of the particular menu item.
Full Day campRegister